Re: IN MY, YOUR, HIS, HER, OURS, THEIR OPINION

That is abslolutely correct, officer.  Hell, how was I supposed to know
she was 15?  She said she was 18, and this unlaminated expired driver's
license from North Hampshire says so.  Actually, you may be on to
something.  It's a good idea for sites, etc.  All of us collecting
wonderful Led Zeppelin influenced tribute music by unknown musicians.
It's a cushion anyway.