Re: Woman, woman....just got to ramble.......

This is too funny.  I can almost picture myself in about 50 years
doing the
same thing.  88 years old and still rocking on.  That is what I want
to do
when I grow up.  I already harass the radio stations where I live to
take the
Grateful Dead OUT - WAY OUT - of the rotation and add some Zeppelin
besides
Rock and Roll and Kashmir.

Cindy

In a message dated Thu, 19 Jul 2001  2:41:32 AM Eastern Daylight
Time, Jeremy