Re: The Page & Plant Tour and why they didn't include ... ?

>I believe Jones was left out because the other two
>wanted to keep the project as simple as possible -
>the more bosses the harder it would be to reach
>decisions.

JPJ has gone on record as saying he and Page talked
about doing a reunion.  Page was to approach Plant,
who in the past didn't agree.  Some time later, it's
"Page and Plant," and neither or them or their
management informed JPJ of their tour, let alone
offered him a spot.