Re: Zoso tribute band

 I saw Zoso a few months back and was amazed.  They look, sound and
really
play the part of our favorite band circa 1973-77.  They play live
versions of
songs and even blasted through a 22 minute or so Dazed and confused.
They
had to cut out the Mars part as the length was getting out of hand.
From the
back of the theater I was at it really looked like Bonham bashing the
cans,
and yes they were clear orange vistalights.  These guys obviously
love the
music and really do it justice.  If you're into nostalgia and like me
never
caught Zep in their prime,  this is about as close as you'll get
anymore.
Black dragon suit included.

BobM

<< Has anyone ever heard of the Zep tribute band called 'Zoso'? I
read about
 them in their website, but their audio is being updated so no sound
clips. I
 was wondering if they are any good!?