From:   owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-zeppelin@xxxxxxxx]  On
Behalf
Of Bkndr2@xxxxxx
Sent:   Sunday, July 01, 2001 1:22 PM
To:     zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Subject:        Re: zeppelin-digest V3 #866

Damn, I'm bruised all over from the Pantera/Slayer concert Wednesday.
 But
anyway. . . Just got the MP3 project discs and I'm like a kid in a
candy
store with all this Zeppelin.  Now that I've heard them, I'm
interested in
trading for all three MSG 73 shows(if they're 8-10 sound quality).  I
have
Mobile 73, Ft. Worth 73, Fillmore West 4/24/69, Deep Striker 77, and
Pontiac
77 for trade with about six more shows on the way.

>>Who are The Four Horsemen? ;^)

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson and Tully Blanchard ; )

Also, I'm a drummer (I probably wouldn't be playing if it wasn't for
Bonzo)
and if anyone wants to just shoot the shit about drums or anything
Bonham,
drop me a line.