Clean copy of 72/77 tree PLEASE???

Hi all-

   A couple weeks ago I posted asking if anyone had a >>>CLEAN<<< copy of
the 72/77 tree, and if they did, could they please email me privately.
   Well, I did get a few responses. However, I have not received a SINGLE
reply after subsequent attempt to reach these people, so I will ask one more
time: can ANYBODY who has a >>>CLEAN<<< copy of this tree
PLEEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEE get in touch with me *privately*? If I don't get any
   Thanks!

Dave