Re: 25-11-71

Wormian praise:

> Hat's off to David Montgomery for an excellent review filled with much
> enthusiasm and insight

Seconded.

> what recordings would one suggest from the 70-72 ear ahh
> where Robert is not only in stellar voice but the recording captures it
> perfectly without major overload?

Divinity (3/7/70) hasn't left my CD player very often since I picked it up
a few months ago. Has just enough overload to make it interesting.

Re. vocal overload: agree with David that tapers' mics were vulnerable to
such sonic assaults in those pre-DAT days, but whenever I hear that type
of distortion, I wonder whether it wasn't the poor speaker cones in the
house p.a. that were surrendering, rather than the taper's mic.