Re: I'm a tiny bit worried

>Regards,
>Brock
>p.s.  Theolyn, since you brought this up care to share your thoughts?

Hi everyone,
Brock, as I wrote in the original message [paraphrased], "Not that *I*
believe it, some people think Jason Peterson and Ty Mills are one and
the same..." I don't know Ty Mills well enough or communicate with him
enough to venture a good guess. I was simply relaying a comment that
I've heard way too often via private e-mail, and I thought I'd throw
it out to see what would happen. From what people have publicly posted
alone, I'd say something smells fishy.

Love,
Theolyn