Admin suggestion/LZ III rehearsals

If there is interest, I think that a tracking of members by
City,State,Country might be in order. Such as was done before on that
OTHER list by Nigel Davies.  It came in very handy and reduced the
chance of me having to post a "Where is Joe Blow" post.  Just something
to think about.

Zep Content:  I've had the Zep III(Jimmy Page) instrumental rehearsal
tape for a few years.  It's the one where he plays the same 4-5 chords
for 45 minutes...  I'm proud to say that I actually listened to the
entire thing in ONE sitting the other day.  My impulse was to yell into
the speaker "JIMMY!  IT'S DOWN BY THE SEASIDE! GET IT RIGHT!!!"....

Of course, it's the framework of which songs are built upon and an
important piece to have in one's collection.  Anyone else as brave as I?

- --
Steve
LdZepRox@xxxxxxxxxxx
Boots Here-> http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/3999/