Re: One All-Inclusive Box Set of Remasters?

He talks about a set with all of the albums as something that he could
see easily winning a Grammy next year, presumably this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Award_for_Best_Boxed_or_Special_Limited_Edition_Package

Hopefully we'll finally get more concrete information at the February
20 press availability (minus a bunch of reunion questions).

Davis is responsible for the Mastered for iTunes releases:
https://twitter.com/daftfader/status/291891802976448512

More discussion here:
http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=802208#p802208