Re: robert vs freddie

I have to disagree here. BOTH singers do that very well. But I can't say
who is better... they have unique voices and are irreplaceable in their own
groups, LZ and Queen. I can't imagine anyone else singing Killer Queen as
Freddie and nobody could sing WLL better than Robert. On the other hand,
Robert's singing on Crazy Little Thing Called Love at Freddie Mercury
Tribute Concert '92 was decent.

-Ari