robert vs freddie

maybe this has been mentioned...
last week on "that metal show" their lightning round topic was who was a better vocalist, freddie mercury or robert. naturally I thought it would be a slam dunk for RP but votes were 4-1 (with one abstention) for freddie. after I picked my jaw up off the floor, most said freddie was technically the better vocalist but they like robert better. freddie was all about being in perfect key and doing the opera thing while robert was about emotion. eddie (I might be getting kinda sick of him) truck voted freddie but said he preferred to listen to RP.

OK, I'll give 'em that. sometimes it's tough to see through my zep blinders. maybe cuz most of the time I don't want to take them off.

peace.

p.s. new email! "mrzepguy@xxxxxxxxx" best thing I could come up with given the low availability of anything zeppelin.