From: Bradley G. Ward <barnoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'ZepFBO' <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 2:35 pm
Subject: RE: What Jimmy has hidden his closet?

The restored version just released a few years ago (and then blu-ray) goes
for just under 30 minutes.  I haven't come across any longer versions
lately.  All of the youtube ones are about this length.  The length may show
up as longer on the counter but the film itself is always around 28/29
minutes.  Years ago in the days of trades (and trees...remember them??) I
think that there was a longer version in dreadful quality but I may be wrong
about this as I have collected a lot of his stuff over the years.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of this stuff.  On the surface it comes
across as amateurish and difficult to make head or tail of.  If you view the
film in the context that it was made, ie from a Thelemic perspective, it
makes more sense and is, dare I say it, quite the artistic creation.  Its
one of those films that will grab you in this way, or not maybe.  It is a
shame that Jimmy didn't get to be fully involved but at the time it was
probably a battle of the egos between him and Anger.  If my memory serves
correctly and there are longer versions floating around you'd have to keen
to seek it out.  It just doesn't justify it in my view with dreadful
quality.

Just my two cents worth.