Re: Robert Plant Zirka Questions

I could be wrong, but I think the "Official DVD & Soundtrack
Available" just refers to these:

CD
http://www.amazon.com/Festival-Desert-2003/dp/B0000CBLAM
DVD
http://www.amazon.com/Festival-In-Desert-Robert-Plant/dp/B0006213M6/

I'm only up to Part 6 of Zirka, so I can't comment on the rest at this
time.  I get the impression that Zirka is a YouTube-only thing - I
don't think they'd bother to try to sell this on physical media.