Re: Great mistake Glyn...

  Ha Nech!

     I call BS on that! Any engineer worth their weight in salt back then
would've know about the advent of stereo microphone techniques in use in the
1950's by EMI and the Mid Side technique invented by Blumlein.

   As technically savvy as Jimmy was he should've or would've known that too.
But don't for one second think anyone in the Zep camp back then would take
credit for something which they didn't come up with

  on their own. Geez, what do these "left, right , center" switches do? And
what's that thing called "Pan" Cheers! PH ;-)

  http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1997_articles/feb97/stereomiking.html