 From: Emoyag <emoyag@xxxxxxx>
To: ceeleone2001@xxxxxxxxx; elombardi70@xxxxxxxxxxx; oldstyle5150@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: Gene Simmons Offer.

We all dig the Gene joke but think about it just from the marketing
perspective. If the reunion depended ONLY ON THE MONEY (which it doesn't) maybe
Gene would be the man to do it. Zep dolls, Zep lunchboxes, Zep toilet paper,
Zep underwear...and admit it...wouldn't you want to be buried in your very own
Zep casket?