Re: Harvey speak...

The funny part is how the reporter combined two Harveys into one.

Original Message
From: Jeff Strawman - ACHILLES LAST STAND <jstraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: zeppelin <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jul 25, 2013 12:30 pm
Subject: FW: Harvey speak...

If true, that's a sad sad sad man there. I'll let you decide who I am
talking about there.

It seemed pretty easy for them to decide to do the Ahmet Tribute gig.
Perhaps Jimmy's lawyer signed off on it. When did rock and roll become so
complex? As Don Henley sang (and Shakesepeare had originally penned), "Old
Billy was right: let's kill all the lawyers - kill 'em tonight."

Sincerely,

Jeff Strawman
jstraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.led-zeppelin.org