Re: Anyone seen this yet??? & Big Log in the Big Easy

Sorry for the late input, but I was out of town all weekend.......

- Original Message
From: Chris Leone <ceeleone2001@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Anyone seen this yet???

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/robert-plant-surprise-show/

Wow.

A big THANKYOU for posting this Chris.  It's this kind of stuff I love to hear
more than anything (such as Tribute to Johnny Kid & The Pirates which is one of
my all time favorite Zep boots).  Hopefully someone got a full recording of
this gig and it will become available at some point.  I'd love to hear the
entire thing!!!!  If anyone finds it please let me know.   Thanks.