RE: Eddie Kramer's 5.1 day... LZ?

If we're lucky, maybe Jimmy will be inspired by this story about his former
mate and follow suit somewhere in NYC.

If Nech is really, really, really, really lucky, he'll be included as one of
the back-up players - maybe he should head for Manhattan now with guitar slung
over his shoulder just in case!

http://www.nola.com/music/index.ssf/2013/07/robert_plant_joined_a_sweaty_f.html