Re: Over the top or ?

I saw The Who last week on the Quadrophenia tour.  During 5:15 footage
of Jon Entwistle appeared on the big video screens playing a
(brilliant) bass solo, and Bell Boy included original vocals from
Keith Moon (not quite so brilliant).  I thought it was an apt tribute
and certainly didn't harm the show.

Not sure that this is a good idea for Jason to be pursuing, but it's a
free country...

Richard