Re: Over the top or ?

Nech wrote: "I don't know what to make of these ideas anymore. What's your opinion, I'd like to know. Where do you draw the line ? I'm kinda torn"

Why not? Jason continues to carry the torch for his and our favorite band. JBLZE is a tasteful well done project that honors his dad so it seems a logical next step. The segment where he plays with John is a high light of the show so if he can get the technology right it should be awesome. I'm disappointed I'll miss Jason and Heart in August as I'll be out of the country but I'll absolutely attend another JBLZE show when/if they make it back through Dallas.