Re: RP @ Chateau Ste Michelle

Link to close-ups of the Misty Mountain National Park and silhouette
RPSSS shirts:
https://www.box.com/s/gh554l3d0d260jloo0dm

I didn't love all the shirts, but I like the two I bought.  Although
they're both "SoftStyle" (still 100% cotton) and not the Heavy Duty
shirts, I do find them both to be noticeably thicker than the
2010/2011 Band of Joy shirts, which were definitely quite thin.