From: Nech [mailto:tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 4:33 PM
To: fmiller6@xxxxxxxxxxxx; zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jason Saturday night

Thanks for the great story Chef!  Wish I could've been there with you and
Dave, but got things to be doing now.  Saw some of your field shots. Looks
like they've cleaned up or repainted the big stone & plaque, when I was
there for the 20th anniversary it was already pretty bleached looking. Hove
not been there since they've built the whole Bethel Woods place, again
would;ve been nice to have been able to make it out.

Jason, blabbermouth?!?! Nah, really?!?!
 : )