Re: Jimmy on the BBC

Well, while flicking the channels, I stumbled upon BBC Canada, and guess
what was on?  Yep!  Somehow, 1/2 wasn't long enough, as Jimmy really wanted
to talk.  I enjoyed it just because it was Jimmy.  I was interrupted by a
telephone call, so I didn't really get to hear the details, but I don't
think there was anything new.

Merry Christmas to all!!