Re: 10 X ???

Zep was jam before jam was jam. But for the Jam chan you gotta be contemporary.
probably "oldest" stuff I here on there would be Phish. In their Opinion Zep is
gonna be categorized as Classic, 70's, or Ozfest bound.  I myself don;lt think
I've ever even heard The Dead on that there channel. But then again, they have
their own...  DMB I can certainly do without, but do dig some of them ass
thumping basses of the DB sort.  There was a great Moe. song on this am that
took me from my front door to work heelhole, wish I flicked to see what the
title was.

I think once again the issue lies in the fact that for the most part the jams
we know and love are not sonically suited for broadcast. Not that XM is HD or
anything to begin with, but other than a select few boots, I cannot fault them.
Perhaps as they get some sbds in their hands that the boot scompanies haven't
ruined, we could get some serious Zep jamming on there.  I am waiting for the
new 77's to hit the streets but doubt they'd make it onto the jam factory
floor.

Perhaps we can start a grass roots movement to edumacate the XM folks?