Re: Get The Led Out

I just want to jump in on the love for GTLO.  That's a bandwagon I'll
gleefully ride.  Find them on Facebook too so you can keep up with their
rambling around the country.  I believe we get another show down here early
next year!

Wait, I'll do the legwork for ya:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-The-Led-Out/119752348984?fref=ts

Paul and the guys (and gal) do fantastic work - no, not work - they do art.