NZC - Rolling Stones in Newark

Really nice show tonight.  They may have lost a step, but they can still put on
a  good show.  All of the guests worked well. In addition to the
previously-announced Springsteen (Tumbling Dice), Lady Ga Ga (Gimme Shelter),
Black Keys (who do you love) they also had Gary Clark Jr and John Mayer on
Going Down, which was great. I also enjoyed the choir on You Cant Always Get
What You Want.
 I got really lucky at the last minute with seats right next to the stage (just
picked them up from ticket master when the promoters released a few).

Here are some photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbnyc/sets/72157632258603534/