RE: The Object...4 sale

I have a repro that I bought for about $20 in the late 80's.  Not sure if the
one in the ad is an original or not but it certainly looks better than my
repro.

The sides appear to be smoother than mine and the colour looks more like the
one described at the Rick Barrett site.  It's hard to tell from pictures though.

WIth collectables of this calibre I tend to stick to trusted sources and look
for lineage of said item or as much information as possible.

Anyone interested should email the seller and ask for more details on where he
acquired it (the seller mentions that in the ad as well).