Re: Led Zeppelin In The Movies

LOL!

I have to agree with Wyatt and Laura, our dueling analysts who engaged in
synchronicitous posting: the lurid tales from the road would have to stay, and
the band wouldn't sign off on that while they're still alive.

So while we wait for the decades to pass, maybe a film adaptation of the novel
"Suzy, Led Zeppelin, and Me" by Martin Millar would work. At least someone
would have the pleasure of casting the roles...

http://www.amazon.com/Suzy-Led-Zeppelin-Martin-Millar/dp/B009F7J712";