Re: Led Zeppelin In The Movies

I almost busted out a girlish OMG but I caught myself, Michael !   I've
said for years that book would make a fantastic movie!  Very Zep-centric,
yet as characters they figure in only one scene, where they come off as
very sincere and caring. I can just see Robert giving poor little Cherry
the flower... I imagine them licensing as many songs for it as they did for
Almost Famous since the whole story illustrates how a teenage's love of
Zeppelin shaped him and helped him through first love and tragedy.

Laura