Re: LZ at State Department Dinner for Kennedy Center Honorees (Photos)

  Nech,

       You gotta see all the pics a friend of mine took - he went to the VIP
reception at the white house and hung with the Zep guys, Dave Grohl, Kid Rock,

    Lenny Kravitz, and was three feet from the commander in chief!  It is the
inside view of the entire event. His pics are private right now so I have to
figure out

    how to get them all into a place you and other friends of mine can view
them… PH