Re: Dr. Ebbetts

I did that once for CD..... Once for LP.....Once for cassette...Once for the 4 CD best of one that has the crop circles on it... hmmmm maybe thats it. They got enough of my money over the years :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nech" <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <zbird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "FBO" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: Dr. Ebbetts

Or you can just buy the legitimate commercial release! ; )

zbird@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I just bought a used JVC 200 Disc CD Player the other day. This thing is pretty cool. You can put in 200 CD's and enter the name of each CD so it's easy to find what you want to listen to. It's like having a jukebox sorta. Anyway the first CD's I decided to put in the thing were all the LZ albums. I got to IV and discovered my copy is gone! All my LZ CD's were bought back when they first were issued in the 80's. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing but that's what they are/were. So I decided to go to Demonoid and grab me a replacement of IV. I know someone posted here about the Dr. Ebbetts release of I and II and now there are III and IV there as well. Fast DL too! I just started both of them before I started typing this and IV is done already and III is 80%. :)
Dan