To: "zeppelin" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:10 AM
Subject: Zeppelin Foodie alert!

If I had the time and $175 for a meal this sounds like fun!

Joe Bastianich thinks something earthy would pair nicely with Stairway to Heaven. On March 17, he'll sync Zep jams with wine for a six-course dinner (one for the each album, including Zep I through Zep IV, Physical Graffiti & Houses of the Holy) at Becco <http://www.becco-nyc.com/>. Also at the event: wine writer David Lynch and journalist-musician (and former publisher of High Times) Mike Edison. Tickets are $175 each.

http://newyork.seriouseats.com/2009/02/led-zeppelin-wine-pairing-dinner-at-becco-joe-bastianich.html
http://www.becco-nyc.com/#