RE: The crap that is FBO...

Some of you people really annoy the hell out of me! :)  Yet somehow I keep
coming back for more.  The beauty of FBO is that if you don't like what you
see, U N S U B S C R I B E!

Anyway, after having some time to reflect on this whole Robert and the J's
thing, I personally believe Alison and T-bone think Plant has a few screws
loose for not pursuing "other projects" while still working on a follow up
to Raising Sand.  I still think that once Plant stops feeling pressured to
go out on a full blown oldies Led Zeppelin revival tour around the globe, he
will come to his senses and something might still happen down the road...