NZC - useful tip for FBO gmail users

Hi

If like me, you a) use gmail and b) are forever forgetting to click
"reply to all" when FBO-ing, I discovered that in Google Labs they
have a setting that you can select to have "reply to all" as your
default setting.  I have tried it and it works :o)

However, see below (from Google) for info on required browsers:

Google Mail labs aren't yet compatible with all of our supported
browsers. Labs are available only in Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox
2.0+, Safari 3.0+, and Google Chrome. You won't see a 'Labs' tab in
your Settings if you're not using the newer version of Google Mail on
the browsers listed above. Please note that if you're using Internet
Explorer 6.0, you will not have Google Mail Labs.

Dawn

--
Let the music be your master