Re: Interesting photos from Australia... sleep deprived rambling continues..

And Sam from LZ.com confirms what I had suspected:

http://ledzeppelin.com/video/australia-1972-8mm

I KNEW this stuff existed. Shazam !

( Actually,I'd seen parts of before from Film Noir/Assemblage but not
in full form like the clip above. Plus I'm completely knackered and
may not be recalling as well as I should be).

However,the clip provided by Sam only assures and encourages me that
the band or one of the band's staff was filming over 2 days in
Australia.

I can only imagine how much more of this there is somewhere.

That's the mystery of the quotient.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

EFDT