Warren Haynes - Obama Benefit - The Dead Video

Good Evening!

I'll start this rag with a quote from Phil Lesh in October of 2008 that I
hope reaches the ears of Jimmy Page, JPJ and Bonham:

"That's the thing about music ...it is INFINITE!
There is no end to it,
There is no back wall
There is no ceiling,
There is no floor,
and therefore you can still explore it until the day that you die."
    .....Phil Lesh     Bass Guitar/Vocals plus much more ... The Dead

Seeing that there is a definite John Paul Jones - Warren Haynes - Jam Band
sort of 'Love Fest' going on that I can EASILY see expanding to JP and
Bonham (hint hint),
I thought folks might be interested in this video professionally shot for
The Dead with Warren Haynes for the October 13, 2008 Obama Benefit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ONriF3UpkA

Some quotes I like from the video:

"Freedom Is What We Really All Live For..."

"Listen More Than You Play!"

"Let The Music Play You!"

"There Is Only The Music!"

         WOW!

          The 'St. Stephen' floored quite a few folks...

"That's the thing about music ...it is INFINITE!
There is no end to it,
There is no back wall
There is no ceiling,
There is no floor,
and therefore you can still explore it until the day that you die."
    .....Phil Lesh     Bass Guitar/Vocals plus much more ... The Dead

I like it!

Look for a DVD release of this show (with footage from the 'Shakedown
Street') to be released soon...

'Dead Zeppelin!'

Clay