To: <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 3:28 PM
Subject: the obvious

Ya know, I just feel like stating the obvious to that weirdo over at the Manic-Nirvana-all-Bob-all-the-time-site. If it weren't for Led Zeppelin, she/it would have probably never heard of Robert Plant...I mean, right? Big Duh to her. I'll bet she was at that reunion show. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love Led Zeppelin. MC