RE: On Robert....

I think the problem for Jimmy and JPJ vis-à-vis the press is that by including
Jason in any project, other than a full blown LZ Album and/or LZ Tour, is that
they are either intentionally or inadvertently using the cache of Led Zeppelin
to advance their current  agenda (whatever that might be in the creative and
musical context).

In other words, as much as I really dug watching Jason sit in on the drums at
the 02 show doing his all to channel his dead father, he isn't as good as his
dad by a mile and a half. And at least two of the three J's know it. Doesn't
make him a bad person nor should it disqualify him from playing with them ever
again but it does seem to render them guilty for trying to have it both ways.

If Jimmy and JPJ just want to make a new record and not be accused of trying to
capitalize on the LZ legacy, hire a different drummer. One who brings something
unmistakably new, fresh and original to the musical dynamic. Now maybe I'm all
wet, and maybe JP and JPJ really love the chap and just like playing with him
because of who he is and what he represents to them on several levels. No crime
there either and if that is the case they should tell the world to fuck off and
just go for it.

As for Plant, still love the stubborn bastard and have been wishing he would
work with Jimmy ad JPJ exclusively since 1983. Ain't gonna happen. By the way,
as booby prizes go, Plant's solo music is a pretty good one.

Now stop fighting boys...or I am going to have to separate you by making you
each stand in a corner!