From: "Nech" <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bfdiesel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:31:55 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: One year ago

Awesome Sean!!!

Thanks os much for sharing those. Some great shots you got there for sure.

Damn, I think I'm feeling it more today than yesterday... time flying. I
guess leading up until yesterday that "anniversary" hadn't hit and it
was all still in my mind maybe just maybe more...

As just posted earlier...it's now past us and the clock is gonna start
ticking away ever so much faster...at least in perspective.

I think seeing other people's pictures really takes me back more as
after looking through my collection so many times it has become same old
same old ( I mean not really .. ) and seeing another set just gives it
all a new spark.

Thanks..that was great... And where was that drumkit set up ? I must
have missed that!!!!

Nech