Re: One year ago

Awesome Sean!!!

Thanks os much for sharing those. Some great shots you got there for sure.

Damn, I think I'm feeling it more today than yesterday... time flying. I guess leading up until yesterday that "anniversary" hadn't hit and it was all still in my mind maybe just maybe more...

As just posted earlier...it's now past us and the clock is gonna start ticking away ever so much faster...at least in perspective.

I think seeing other people's pictures really takes me back more as after looking through my collection so many times it has become same old same old ( I mean not really .. ) and seeing another set just gives it all a new spark.

Thanks..that was great... And where was that drumkit set up ? I must have missed that!!!!

Nech

bfdiesel@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I figured out how to create a photo album using snapfish and uploaded some
photos.

here is the link, hopefully it will work.

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=853111229009990750/l=442807224/g=155326627/cobrandOid=1000131/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

just click on the "view now" button and then "play slideshow"

Enjoy,

Sean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nech" <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Sean%20O" <bfdiesel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, zeppelin@xxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:25:06 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern Subject: Re: One year ago Sean! Thanks for sharing!!! If you can please do find a way to share some of your pics, I'd love to see 'em!!!