Re: Yet Another Slam...

Lol. no...no...I understand your vibe completely. But as a
reporter...how can you *not* ask? It's the stupid 'here's your sign'
question...But you can't NOT ask it, imo!

But you're right. Fuck it! Let's try and think of this as a completely
new band with the same old guitar and rhythm virtuoso's that we all
love and adore...Maybe they'll do themselves and their legacy proud,
maybe they'll suck it up.

At the very least, they've got to be better than the Red Jumpsuit
Apparatus and the Fall Out Boy's of today, right?

....Right?

...Tell me I'm right. >.>

-Rob