Re: More from Jason

Thanks for that.

I heart Jason.  He's just a breath of fresh air.

On Aug 25, 2008, zeppelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

More comments from Jason's interview last Friday:

"I've been over [to England] a couple of times," Bonham said. "I've been
working with Jimmy and John Paul and trying to do ... some new material
and some writing. I don't know what it will be, but it will be
something. At the moment, all I know is I have the great pleasure to go
and jam with the two guys and start work on some material. When I get
there, I never ask any questions. If I get a phone call to go and play,
I enjoy every moment of it. Whatever it ends up as, to ever get a chance
to jam with two people like that, it is a phenomenal thing for me. It's
my life. It's what I've dreamed about doing."

He said it's still too early to tell what will become of these "jam"
sessions, but admitted that the "possibility of doing something is in
the cards. I really felt it was in the cards from the moment we walked
offstage at the O2." Bonham also explained that, before there could be a
Led Zep LP, "lots of politics [would need to] get ironed out," but added
that recording with Zep is "something I've always wanted to do."

Bonham noticeably didn't mention frontman Plant's name during the
discussion. A spokesperson for Page's management had no comment on the
matter, and a spokesperson for Jones' management could not be reached by
press time.

From:
http://www.mtv.ca/news/article.jhtml?id=10619