Re: Jimmy Page to perform at closing ceremony of Beijing Olympics

I have no doubt that if it is indeed "Whole Lotta Love", the lyrics
will be modified to suit the occasion.

Guy Pratt's blog never said he was "Led Zep bassist".

This is what he said:

"You may also be interested to know that when Jimmy Page and Leona
Lewis perform 'Whole Lotta Love' at the end of the Olympics, that's me
playing bass on it."

The entry used to be at the footer of the August 19 entry. Pratt was
probably forced to remove it from his blog by the London games
organisers. The whole Page-Lewis appearance was originally meant to be
a surprise in the first place but it leaked out from an unknown source
in the committee.

Meg