RE: Jimmy Page to perform at closing ceremony of Beijing Olympics

Betty wrote:
> Wonder why Guy's blog was changed...

Because he blurted that out without THINKING first?  (Inappropriately?  Or
even inaccurately?)  That'd be my guess.

And then we see other bloggers pick up that Guy Pratt bit and spread it on
the 'Net as gospel - and then add insult to injury by not doing their
research!  (Which we think they should have known ANYWAY...)  "Led Zep
bassist," my ass.  That's just totally disrespectful to John Paul Jones!

Grr hrr hrr, as used to be said.

Christie