Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:32:40 -0600
From: "Christie Reimer" <reimcol@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Robert was at Cropredy

Betty wrote:
> - I don't see it as about  masculine/feminine body language
> but more probably about star/fan body language.

Yep - she seems starstruck, and intimidated (not exactly surprising!).  I
don't think her voice blends all that well with Robert's, and I didn't care
for all the echo-ey effects the way they were done for that show.  It's an
interesting contrast to Alison.  Still, it was nice to see the mandolin
again.