Re: First vinyl, then..........

Just purchased a turntable about 10 days ago.The sound is amazing and im a
convert.I have hunted down 2,3,4,Presence,and PG 200 gram Classic records at
a fairly resonable price.Song Remains The Same 4LP 180 G is on the way.The
only problem is im now addicted and looking for my next vinyl fix.Must find
HOTH and In Through The Out Door 200G.See them out there but they are both
little pricey.
Anyone have these for sale or no where I can get them without unloading my
bank account please let me know.