A thought occured to me...

I understand that Jimmy doing the Olympic closing ceremony thing is a true honor for him. It must be in anyone's mind. But we all know that Jimmy usually has ulterior motives, those tending to be doing what it takes to get the band together. So is it too far a stretch to think Jimmy is doing this in part to try to convince Robert that he understands what Robert gets out of this Alison collaboration, and thereby trying to open a door, so to speak with Robert, by doing a similar kind of collaboration?
Just a thought.

:O)

Chef