Re: LP VRS CD

Go with LP.  Your outlook will change.  I have recently gotten the '94
remasters, and while I like them (over the recently released Complete
Studio Recordings box set), I have yet to hear a release that beats
the original vinyl.  And yes, I've heard probably all the major
releases.

Though I agree, I'd also love to see MFSL Gold releases on LZ or such.
 Maybe... one day...