Re: WIC rose colored glasses

In a message dated 10/19/01 1:33:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
zosoland@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I totally AGREE Nech!!!!! I do like Most High, and Burnin Up, BUT
 basically, the album SUCKS!!!!! But, just my opinion. >>

Yeah but I bet you wouldn't tell Jimmy so if you had the chance. "Thanks for
the autograph sir, you're one of my heros, but WIC SUCKED!"
I wouldn't have any problem telling him that the Firm albums sucked but I'd
do it under my breath, over my shoulder, and only after he was talking to the
next person.

Sam
Zepplinite@xxxxxxx